Re: [ST] Helmet Recommendations for Headset

For me the Scorpion was almost as comfortable as my Arai Corsair.
Problem was fit. I am a perfect medium in the Arai, in the Scorpion I
needed to go to a large to get it as comfortable as the Arai but then
it was a bit too big...  Believe me I would love to find a lid as
well made, and that fits me like my Arai, and that was less $$ . So
far no luck.