From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Masiak, Richard
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 2:17 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Squids

I don't know where this term came from, but anyway.

Sunday I was driving down the highway with the family (around 7ishPM EST)
and we saw a group of rice rockets heading in the opposite direction.
Probably doing the speed limit to 10 over, but the lead guy was riding a
standup wheelie for quite a while.

Now I'm all for having fun and popping wheelie's but there's a time and
place for it, and going 80 down the highway isn't it.  I wonder what came
first, Superbike or the crazy behavior.  Eitherway, that stupid show is
just adding fuel to the fire.  Someone call an air strike on SPEEDTV and