Re: [ST] Squids

Squid talking reminded me of this video which was made by
Dutch online magazine www.motorfreaks.nl , testing a Kawa
ZX636 vs. Suzuki GSX-R750 vs. Aprilia RSV1000R Factory on
the track in France and on the road in the German Eiffel.
Video is 95mb wmv download:
http://www.motorfreaks.nl/index.php?mod=dl&action=download&id=670

It's a nice video, but wheeling on a public road with oncomers
and blasting thru wooded areas at 220 km/h+... I dunno...

They liked the Suzuki best BTW, the Kawa was almost always
fasted in roll on acceleration from 100 km/h in all gears.
They liked the Aprilia least, too much track, too hard to ride.

Emile
www.piloot.com