Re: [ST] FW: 2002 Triumph Daytona streetfighter for sale ...

Its not bad, but the headlight is too conservative to work on the
Daytona. Something more radical would look better.

One day I'll convert my Daytona into a speed triple, when I have the
budget to buy the Daytona 1050 or RS1050 (anyone listening at Triumph?
I'll be disappointed if they don't come up with a sportier alternative
to the ST1050.)

Shorter gearing and speed triple bars would make my Daytona a fearsome
traffic destroying machine.......

Cheers

Marc
Cape Town, RSA