[ST] Sargent Seat

We had the original ST seat made for us on a Triumph base then convinced
Sargent to put it into production. (Australian Motorcycle Components)

There were a couple of minor ergos with the prototype but one of our
customers insisted he had to have it so we sold it and brought another for
our display bike. Once bedded in it was a great seat.

We've sold a few down here in Aus and haven't had any negative feedback.

Sargent have fantastic customer support and cannot speak too highly of their
team.

Cheers
Robert R