[ST] Quick Tire

I'd like to make this a quick tire thread.

People say they get one front tire to two rear tire wear out factor?  Why is it that I don't think I will get that?

I had new tires and put about 5000 miles on them before I got a bad puncture on my rear.  So I just bought a new rear.  A year later and about another 5000 miles the rear is still in good shape but I fear I'll need to replace the front before the rear wears out.  So my front has 10,000 miles total and the rear has 5000.

Judging by everyone's experience I thought my front would have lasted.  Could there be something off with my suspension setup?