From: Nathan Maher <nate@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:02:00 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Quick Tire

FWIW I usually just replace both tires at the same time.  Based on wear
indicators when my rears are shot I'm at about 80% with the front tire.
If I rode more miles a year this would be a concern but given my low
output recently it's less of an issue.

And the variables involved with figuring out why one persons tires may
wear differently than another's are too numerous to list.  I wouldn't
jump to the conclusion that it's a suspension issue.  More likely it's
just your riding style, local roads or something like that.

My 2Â,

Nate