Re: [ST] Diesel vs Petrol bikes

Diesel was significantly cheaper than petrol about 2 years ago (if I recall,
here in the 'states it was about half the cost).  Since the rise in fuel
cost, diesel seems to be in the lead by about 10% now, cost-wise.  I guess
someone thought that it might not be a bad idea to make a few extra bills
off the transportation/shipping industry.  It never made sense to me why
diesel now cost more.  I always thought it cost less to refine, since there
was so little to do in the process.  Don't they just run crude through
cheese cloth?  (I'm joking people)

I remember someone posting a link to a diesel motorcycle in development
somewhere in Europe (I think Germany, but I can't be sure).  I remember the
engine design being very different than anything I had seen before.  I can't
remember when it was sent.

David