From: MarcVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11.19AM
Subject: [ST] Bridgestone Battlax 015

Hi all,

I'm resisting resisting rising to the bait: no Harley bashing today! No
really.......

On a much more boring note: I got my wheel off on Saturday, and had a
new tire fitted. (mega easy job, and I got a chance to clean lots of
gunk out).

The fitment centre talked me into fitting a 190/50 BT015. They talked a
hole in my head and convinced me I had to have this latest, greatest
replacement for the BT010.

I had a 190/50 BT010 on before that lasted 6800kms (4250 miles).

I had it fitted, but now I'm wondering what I actually bought!

All I know about the tyre is that it is OEM for the CBR1000RR, and
according to the guys who sold it to me its a great track day & road
compromise.

It looks pretty cool (dumb reason to buy a tire, but I never said I was
too bright)

Anyone tried them?

thanks

Marc