Re: [ST] My Pretty RS

You find time to actually wash yours?! I think of that road grime as little individual "badges of honor". ;-)

"Masiak, Richard" <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Even though it's 5.5 yrs old with typical road riding battle scars (i.e. scratches, nicks, dings, etc.) and the character adding duct tape/popcicle stick split on my rear turn signal she still received compliments at the race track. It's gotta be that Lucifer Orange shine with the Turtle Wax Ice polish. ;-)