[ST] Triumph National Rally Coffs Harbour

 There are some groups getting organised for the Triumph Rally at Coffs on 28 & 29th October.

We have a thread running here -  http://www.triumphrat.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=57103&forum=20

So far there is a group leaving from Wollongong on Thursday 26th Oct.

Another group is leaving from Wollongong on Friday 27th Oct and will collect a few of us from Sydney along the way.

I booked accommodation today at the Novotel and there is still plenty available.

Anyone that wants to hook up is more than welcome.

Ping me off list and we'll go from there.

Cheers,
Brett.