From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Freeland
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 10:06 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] newbie intro

Hello listers,
I'm a recently retired enthusiast who just bought a '98 Sprint Executive.
I've been riding mostly BMWs with a few Guzzis thrown in over the past 10
years.  My new-to-me Triumph is dark blue, has 15K miles, new tires, new
brakes, new battery, Sargent seat, D&D mufflers (as well as stock).

I'd appreciate any advice or tips on repositioning the handle bars closer
to the rider.  Looks like I need to move them at least 2" (maybe more).
I'd like to hear from riders who have made such a mod with info on any
brake line or control cables that need to be lengthened.

TIA,

Al Freeland
Charlotte, NC
'98 Sprint