Re: [ST] Euro Trip

On 29 Aug 2006, at 15:42, iPat wrote:

> Is that the 'cruise'?

No, something called the PSX-XCR - http://www.hein-gericke.com/uk/
product_info.php/cPath/1_15_7/products_id/2480 and associated
trousers http://www.hein-gericke.com/uk/product_info.php/products_id/
2488

Really very very good.

I'm not so keen on the 'safari suit' type wet weather clothing (e.g.
the otherwise very good Master IV - too many zips and pockets and
liners for me... http://www.hein-gericke.com/uk/product_info.php/
products_id/620).  But the PSX feels to wear just like two piece
leathers but is very waterproof.  Hard to explain, but when things
warm up the jacket does not get so hot etc.  You really can wear this
stuff all day.  Shop recommended that in cold weather you wear these
'smart fabric' liners - but it seems thin t-shirts work ok too...

I'd imagine hard-core riding in sleet and snow would work better with
a Master IV type suit - but I've yet to find suitable conditions to
test it out in.

Regards

Gavin Lawrie