Re: [ST] Euro Trip

>>> Emile@xxxxxxxxxx 8/29/2006 8:34 PM >>>
Just ordered a pair of Held Gore Tex gloves with the new X-Trafit
technology. That's where the liner and the gore tex are all one with
the glove. So it feels like a racing glove with no liner, light, thin
and extremely easy to put on (you don't pull out any loose hanging
liner),
while it in fact has gore tex plus max feeling :-). Combine it with
heated grips and you got the perfect year-round gloves :-). They came
out best in a '06 Motorrad comparison, with far distance from the
rest.
Me like technology :-), but for suits I prefer a rain overall.

Emile
www.piloot.com

Good to know, Emile.  Any model name on the gloves?  As I was riding
home from work in the rain last night, I kept telling myself that I need
better all-weather gloves.  I can't stand the "liner" feel that my
current gore-tex gloves have, as it bunches in the fingertips and makes
the gloves a bitch to put on.  I'll have to try to find these Held
gloves and check them out.

Dan

www.packereng.com