Re: [ST] Wind

Rik,

Sorry to hear that.  I know that really sucks!!  I had a similar thing happen with my VFR750 several years ago.  The bike was covered and the wind picked it up and moved it several feet before depositing it on its side.  The left side plastic was heaviliy damaged but no broken metal parts.  Luckily I had a spare set of plastic at home in the garage.

Rick
Pfafftown, NC

00 Sprint
95 VFR