From: rik.relph@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 6:25 AM
Subject: [ST] Wind

I cannot believe it!
Just as I was leaving the office last night, a person from downstairs came
running in saying "A motorcycle has fallen over in the car park".  I knew it
was my ST, I was the last of the bikers to finish.
The wind had moved it backwards about 10 foot, and then blown it over.
The steering lock had helped by turning it broadside on to the wind.
Broken front brake leaver, the right hand balance weight from the end of the
bar and the foot peg.

The wind in England was rather strong.

So I had an interesting ride home with no front brake.

Not having much luck at present.  Though the new bitch is proving very
enjoyable.

Had to ride the Harley in today.

OK, how do the balance weights fix on?

Rik.