[ST] Picos de Europa

Last september Markus on his red Sprint ST, me on my new TDM
and friend Ben on his DL1000 V-strom went, by boat via the
UK, to the Picos de Europa. The Picos de Europa is a mountain
range bordering on the northern (Atlantic) coast of Spain in
the provinces of Cantabria, Asturias and Catilla y León. It's
an old mountain range with steep, rocky massives, forests,
canyons and perfect smooth roads twisting over and through
them. On top of that the weather was extremely nice. You can
check out the pics here: http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/1994480

I recommend clicking on >Slideshow in the right upper corner above
the pics, then while loading move your mouse to the top of the
screen and mark the box to the right of "fade". There are no
captions yet, that will come later. Then put on some nice groovy,
tempo lounge music and enjoy the show!

Emile
'06 TMD900A GT
www.piloot.com