Re: [ST] Scottoiler

i have a milenium edition...hee hee hee...ST and the scotoiler is
fitted ok. sits inside the ...whats the name of the bit where the
passenger foot peg is?.....doh!

seriously, no problems at all, has its limitations - only one side of
the chain is oiled and Emile will pop up with an alternative any
moment and a good url where he has pictures
(http://piloot.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/64036)

i think Triumphs concerns are over the new ST model rather than the old ones.

--
iPat