[ST] FREE brake line

   First off...Merry Christmas to all us ST'ers. Next , in going through my ST stuff I found an extra braided steel front brake line that came with the early Genmar risers due to the fact that the O.E.M. one wouldn't be long enough. It will be free if you pay the postage if anyone wants it.

 Don Kames
03 ST in ILL.