Re: [ST] In a hurry?

My brother-in-law has an '06 STi.  And yes, it is a wicked machine.  VCD
(variable center differential) AWD, fantastic handling, and fast.  They're
really not as expensive as some of you seem to think they are.  I think
they're going for around $30, or so.  It truly is an impressive car, and
with 4 doors and a backseat to boot.  It's actually a pretty comfortable
ride as far as high-performance cars go.

David
'99 ST in black

Could be the STi version with even more displacement and HP.