Re: [ST] Owners Manual

If you're looking for the factory service manual (which is what I think
you're talking about), one place you can get it is Team Triumph of WI.
Check their site: www.rideteamtriumph.com

Specifically, look here http://www.rideteamtriumph.com/sprint_st.htm for
accessories for the Sprint.  Make sure you order the correct manual, as
there are two different ones (99-01 and 02-04) listed...  No, I don't work
for them.  They are a family run shop and only deal in Triumph.  I try to
give them as much of my business as possible (they're 90 miles away).

I'm not sure if its available on CD form (I seem to remember someone selling
it, but there was an issue with which version it was and what errors it
had).

Good luck!