From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shawn Mouser
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 8:55 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Used Parts?

I'm wondering if anyone out there has found a source for used body
parts for Sprints? There must be enough Sprints out there that have
been crashed that there are tear off parts available somewhere. I had a
little spill on my ST a while back and I'm just getting around to
trying to replace the damaged parts - body panels and the front
subframe. I'm hoping to not pay dealer prices for everything. Been
watching Ebay for a while and some parts have come up - just not the
exact ones I need.

I found a website for a shop in the UK that advertises lots of used
parts and does worldwide shipping - http://www.triumph-ant.co.uk/. Has
anyone on the list in the U.S. had experience with this shop? I haven't
contacted them yet but I'm wondering if shipping costs and exchange
rates will make it cost prohibitive?

Any advice would be appreciated.