Re: [ST] Third eye bulb

Zoltan,
I replied earlier but it never showed up.  In the US, the bulb is a
194.  I replaced mine with an amber version (194NA) which looks fine
to my eye.

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

> I'm upgrading the headlight bulbs to Sylvania Silverstar H4 ST. That
little position marker or what ever that little light between the two
headlights is called has to come out, too. Too whimpy, too orange.
Does anybody know what kind of bulb that is or what cross reference
number it has, hopefully something that is readily available in an
auto parts store. I guess the easiest would be to take it out and go
with it to the store, but once I start tearing the fairing down, I
down't want to be running around hunting down bulbs.
Even the dealer doesn't know what it is, he's got a part number for it
but not a description or rating. He said he never had to change one
sofar. <

Zoltan