[ST] screen on an ST

Got my new ST out of the box last week. Have covered some 1400kms.

One thing which is very apparent is the screen. When sitting around 120-130
kms (70-80) there is a fair bit of wind buffeting , so much so my helmet
resonates and vibrates so that vision is blurred. I've found best way to
avoid this is to change seating position but am considering changing the
screen.
Anyone done this? and is it worth it?

The headlights are not the best. Maybe I need to adjust them but full beam
doesnt seem to do much. Is there any possible improvements I can make?

Steven in WA (oz)
Sprint ST