Re: [ST] screen on an ST

Hey Steven,

Congratulations on the new ST. Hope you're enjoying it as much I am!

I must say I'm quite happy with the airflow from the standard screen. Horses
for courses and all that, I guess. I'm after a bunch of after market bits
myself, rear hugger, frame bugs, tail tidy, but its all a little scarce at the
moment for a bike that is still quite new and doesnt sell in huge numbers.

I had to adjust my headlights down a lot when I first got the bike. Riding at
night had me possum and owl spotting! Its a pretty easy job. Remove the
screen to get to the adjuster screws as detailed in the book. They have a fine
thread, so you'll have crank away for a while. The centre light is a pencil beam,
so I adjusted that to hit the road about two hundred metres ahead.

Also check that your seat bolts have been modified so that the nuts are
captured, otherwise you will be there for days trying to secure the seat again, if
you take it off.

Also the standard hard luggage is rubbish. New stuff is due in a month or so.

Hope this helps,
Brett
Sydney