Re: [ST] Used Parts

On Feb 2, 2006, at 1:02 PM, st-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Shawn,
> What panels do you need? Are you willing to make minor repairs &
> repaint?
>
> --
> Rick in Oregon
> '01 Sprint ST

Hi Rick,

I need the left side upper and middle panels and the cockpit subframe.
I basically want to just not get ripped off by the dealers. I haven't
looked into what it might cost to have a couple of panels painted, but
if I buy some that are the wrong color or are slightly damaged, have
them painted, and come out ahead I'll be happy. I'm not set up to do
body work or paint myself though. As a matter of fact, even if they're
the right color but a little scratched I won't mind. The panels on the
other side are scratched from a low speed parking lot drop (with 100
miles on the bike as per a recent thread on this list). So the bike is
not a shrine to aesthetic perfection... I just wanna ride it again... a
few scratches never killed me. You got any leads?