From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 3 February 2006 13:17
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] screen on an ST

Hey Steven,

Congratulations on the new ST. Hope you're enjoying it as much I am!

I must say I'm quite happy with the airflow from the standard screen. Horses

for courses and all that, I guess. I'm after a bunch of after market bits
myself, rear hugger, frame bugs, tail tidy, but its all a little scarce at
the
moment for a bike that is still quite new and doesnt sell in huge numbers.

//SNIP//