From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Sprint ST
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 1:51 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Mirror sleeves?

Rich,
My email doesn't seem to get on the list in any particular order or in
sequence but I sent an email that answers this one.  You might have already
seen by the time I'm sending this.  If not send me an email direct at
sprint_st@xxxxxxxxxxx and I'll send you a copy.  Basically not any mods to
the fairing, but could mean minor dremeling if the fairing isn't aligned the
same as mine.  The mirror needs major grinding to the base on the bottom of
the mirror.
Rod