Re: [ST] Compression Problems

It ran generally ok when ran last.  A couple years ago the "latest" tune was installed which resulted in some slight lugging, like someone intermittently tugging on the back of bike while at speed, and last year an ocassional momentary dip in RPM at stoplights developed, hence the throttle body sync check 4000 miles ago, which found no problem.

  I was surprised they didn't do a leak down test.  Wasn't there for the compression test, the dealer is 240 miles away and the bike is currently there.  Unfortunately this is the dealer I heard good things about.  There is another shop 240 miles over the other way but I've heard unfavorable things about them.

  Doug