[ST] "Offroad exhaust" tune?

2001 Sprint, recently acquired.  I just got/installed a Triumph
carbon fiber "offroad" can for this bike.  Looks great, sounds nice,
but I also picked up a nice big flat spot at 3000-3500rpm.

It's hard for me to believe this can flows significantly more than
the stock stainless with no other changes, but there it is.  Is there
a way/need to reset the ECU so that it can relearn the new exhaust,
or do I have to get a different "tune" from the dealer - and if so,
what do I ask for?

TIA!

KeS