Re: [ST] "Offroad exhaust" tune?

Kevin wrote:  ",,,Is there a way/need to reset the ECU so that it can
relearn the new exhaust,
or do I have to get a different "tune" from the dealer - and if so, what do
I ask for?

TIA!

KeS"

Yes, go to the dealer and ask for the off-road tune for that can.  I had the
SS off road can on my '01 (and the current '04) and the tune makes a
difference, although I have no measurements to back up my assertion.  I did
not experience any flat spots with the off-road can and tune.  You may
notice popping during deceleration.

An alternative to the dealer is using a Tune Boy; I will let others advise
you about that, as I have zero experience with that.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
2006 Graphite Daytona 675 (expected March 2006, very eagerly, I might add!!)