[ST] Oxtar's TCS Sport Gore Tex Boot

Pat,

I, too, have Oxtars.  Had them for a couple of years and find them to be
comfortable all day long.

I have a very high instep (the top part of the foot).  Depending on the
boot, getting into them ranged from extremely difficult to impossible.  And
these were the only boots that I could actually get my foot into without the
need of a crowbar or 40-weight oil.

My previous boots to these were finally wearing out and I needed a new pair.
Living in Los Angeles, the "motorcycle mecca of the world", I traipsed about
60 miles to an accessory house called Chaparral, in San Bernardino.  I tried
on every boot they had in stock, to no avail.  The ones with the zippers in
the back were impossible to put on.  I finally got around to the Oxtars,
which have the zippers on the side.  When I was able to put them on without
giving myself a hernia, I thought I'd died and went to heaven.

I literally walked around the place in them for 2 hours on a Saturday.  (I
would have stayed longer, except they were closing.)

I came back on Sunday, put them on for another 2 hours, then finally bought
them.  And they weren't even the most expensive boot they had.  Paid around
$210 USD.

Rich M.
'01 ST
LA, CA