Re: [ST] "Offroad exhaust" tune?

I run an 02 with the Triumph CF can.  Yes your dealer should retune if you
bought it from him.  If you didn't, he may or may not charge you to retune
which is less than 5 minutes work not counting warming the bike up.

All I know is that the stock can and tune had no guts when pulling out of a
tight turn if the RPM's dropped.  The can and tune feel like dropping from a
19T to 18T front sprocket, only better.  I expected the can to give me more
top end but I got better low end and mid-range (probably better top end too
but I don't live there).

Tuneboy gives you even more choices.  I currently have a "sport touring"
tune and have tried a "power tune".  They both give you much better seat of
the pants pulling power except the sport touring uses less gas in the
cruising rpm's.  They both use 10-20% more gas than the stock can.

Rod