[ST] for Matt Heyer - bike boosters

 >>> if this were actually viable, don't you think the major
manufacturers would have
implemented a bike or two with this?  Yet NOBODY does on a bike <<<

     Certainly you must remember the Honda 500 and 650 (which was one
of the prettiest
bikes Honda ever built) Turbos of the early and mid-eighties.  The
500 was truly gutless
until the turbo came up but the 650 was a pretty nice machine,...
hopelessly outperformed
by the V4 1,000cc Interceptor that came out the same year, though
(still have mine)!
                                               doggydoo    - - - - o%\o

Support Our Troops!  With a fiercely hate-filled enemy in front and
our shamefully uncaring government behind them, only we the people
can bring hope to their lives.