Re: [ST] Duncan

Man the "Duncan" thread was just gathering steam. Who knows what we would have had you doing in the coming weeks...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Wetherington <DEW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 14:41:21 -0600
Subject: Re: [ST] Duncan

Funny, I don't think we've talked about those for at least 3 weeks...
What're you running these days for tires, Dunc?

>>> xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx 2/8/2006 1:45 PM >>>

Weellllll,,,, Thanks for all the concern, well wishes and slander
:--)

I'm still around folks.  Still have the '00-ST and do a fair amount of

riding, still.  Have around 66K on the clock between the two '00-ST's
(rip
smiley-bike).

Lawler clued me in on the recent thread as to my imminent demise.
Thanks,
mang.
I'll hang around a bit.  Who knows maybe some of us can get together of
ride?

You may now return to your regularly scheduled tire/oil/tune thread

:--)))

Duncan
Donut

Baja Oklahoma