Re: [ST] Duncan

Well we all know he uses chickens in his personal life and it isn't
kinky anymore.  A woman surely has him goin somewhere besides here and I
think he went BMW, don't let the having two ST's fool ya.  Yep sold out
everything good in this world and has started leading a life of
carelessness and debauchery.  Quit wearing a helmet and safety gear in
the process, hell I even heard he rides naked sometimes just to prove
he's all that; spends most of his riding time with a beer in hand and in
place of the helmet he wears one of those double beer holder hats.  I
also heard he started wearing expensive designer clothing and hags out
at upscale bistro's.  He is a goner, very sad.

Tim