Re: [ST] db's and ears (was "Offroad exhaust" tune?)

Bil,

On the subject of ear plugs I highly suggest trying Etymotic's ER-20s.
They provide a near-true 20db of attenuation at all frequencies whereas
typical ear plugs provide variable attenuation throughout the audible
spectrum.  You can get them at www.headphone.com among many other online
retailers.  While I actually haven't gotten around to using these myself
I do use other Ety products and have nothing but good things to say about
that experience.  I've also had conversation with folks who have actually
used these plugs and sing their praises.

Best of luck,

Nate
00SprintRS