Re: [ST] db's and ears (was "Offroad exhaust" tune?)

>>> bil@xxxxxxxxxx 2/9/2006 2:26 PM >>>
Those CavCom.com earpieces look great but I don't see pricing either.
The
Koss earphones I've seen for around $17 if you just want to play with
something.  There's something online about trimming the tube on them to

get better bass too...

With using the in-ear I would hope to not need the StarCom/Autocom as
there would likely be plenty of amp from the radio itself.  Sure you
have
that integration feature if you are combining multiple sources, but I'm

looking to avoid that complexity and expense...

What I meant was that I want to get ahold of the earpiece with the
interaural mic in it.  I don't have the means of making the earpieces,
just the means of wiring everything together.

Yes, you're right.  I'm using the Starcom for rider to pillion, music,
and rider to rider.  The issue is the noise generated by the mics, and
the difficulty hearing the music.  If I could remove the helmet mounted
speakers and mic in exchange for an interaural setup, I'm sure
everything would be much clearer/better.

Dan

www.packereng.com