From: Steve Lawler <slawler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 10:10:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [ST] Look again

In a previous email, brettwilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Are you in the motion picture business?

I was for a while but I've been doing episodic for the last 5+ years. It
may be steady work but it's episodic.

For an incomplete listing:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0492489/

Resume and references available upon request.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Behind the phony tinsel of Hollywood lies the real tinsel."
             -- Oscar Levant