Re: [ST] An example of my complaint

These complaints remind me of something--
Where's Commander Serlick?
Is he still around? Haven't heard anything from him in a while.

John

PS- Hi Jack. I would like to meet y'all over on Talimena Drive/Pig
Trail next time you go. Please let me know when you're headed back up that way.

Also, Jack's right. These are some of the most egregious examples of
non-clipping I've seen in a while. Not a big deal to me but I'm not
in Digest Mode. If I was it would drive me crazy.