Re: [ST] An example of my complaint

>From: Jack Hays
>I DON'T THINK EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY JUST HIT REPLY.
>Thanks and I'll be quite now.

Quite Quiet? :-)
Just curious, but why do you actually use digest? I can understand
it's annoying to scroll thru, but why not go on individual emails
so you can sort into a folder or, like in Gmail, put a label on
it. Cool thing in gmail as well is that each subject thread is
displayed as a thread in one message (in the web interface, with
the read messages collapsed and the rest expanded). I just can't
make up a single argument for digest. Size is the same, you just
miss all the sorting / deleting / replying tools.

No argument to stop cleaning up replies of course, just curious
as to why...

Emile
www.piloot.com