Re: [ST] An example of my complaint

This is déjà vu all over again.  When I road a Concours the COG list would
have this same complaint about once a month (that list has at least 50 times
the traffic this one does).  It was also the topic of the day a while back
on this list. I'm sure it is a significant topic on any list of this type.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for the digest guys for two reasons.  First
this is NOT a heavy traffic list.  Second, editing the digest isn't that big
a deal.  If you ever have to deal with troubleshooting problems through
email technical support, it is common, maybe even the norm, to chain all
emails on an incident. If you have a problem, it can be extremely beneficial
to see all prior responses.  I would understand wanting to delete on many of
the pure BS exchanges, but when someone initiates a thread where there is
interest in collecting opinions or a fix to some problem the chain should be
appropriate. In my opinion, Joel has the real answer, a forum format like
TriumphRat.net, T595net, etc lets you pick and choose what you want to read.

Rod