[ST] Metzeler Sportec M-1

Not another tire thread.....

I do have a question for those who have used these though.  With the Sportec M-3 being released, the price on the M-1 is dropping considerably, and thus I'm considering trying them.  I'm just curious of two things.  One - are there any generalities that anyone can share about these?  For example, I know through my own experience that Bridgestones tend to cup badly/easily, the Metzeler Roadtech Z6 lacked decent wear indication, etc.  So anything like that with these?  Second, putting mileage trade-off out of the equation, is the performance (dry/wet traction) of the tire noticeably better than the Metzeler Roadtech Z6 or Avon 45/46 (both of which I have used, aside from Bridgestone 57's and 020's).

Thanks in advance,

Matt Heyer