Re: [ST] Adjust rear brake pedal - how?!?!

It could be different on the newer ST's (you never know), but my two ST's were the same.  That said, after you remove the clip and then pull the pin, loosen the bolt on top of the u-shaped clamp.  Spin the clamp to raise or lower the clamp (raising the clamp lowers the pedal, and vice-versa).  Once in position where you want, tighten the bolt on top of the clamp.  Then reinsert the pin and put the clip back on.  That should do the trick.  If you have any questions, shoot an email back.  I've played around with the brake pedal height quite a bit.

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: Eoin Kirwan <eoinkirwan@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 10:54:57 AM
Subject: [ST] Adjust rear brake pedal - how?!?!

Guys

Quick query for you - I'm trying to adjust the brake pedal height at the
moment but can't figure out how

I want to raise the pedal a few mm, I've removed the clip and pin from the end
of the pedal and can raise/lower the inverted-U shaped thing on the thread

BUT it seems to me that once you tighten the nut (which is part of the
threaded shaft) it'll all end up in the same position as before

Google isn't turning up anything useful. Going through the Triumphnet list
archives at the moment but it'll take a while!

Eoin

'04 ST 955i