Re: [ST] Heated grips

In my limited knowledge on the subject : I believe it has to do with Triumph switching from a single cable throttle to a dual cable assembly, and the OEM grips have a fitment parameter that must correspond to that assembly. When that changed ( 02, I believe), the grips had to be changed to match....

triumph1 <triumph1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  What are the actual differences between all of the heated grip options
Triumph offers, anyone? Why would there be a difference between vin
numbers, models, etc. Seems to me a heated grip is a heated grip.

http://www.motorcyclestore.us/triumph/accessories/sporttouring/heatedgrips

Tim