Re: [ST] db's and ears

Phhh.  I *own* the domain babysealclub.org!  We have our own
monogrammed Louisville Sluggers.  You have to bring it stronger than
that!

KeS

(Heard of the revenge of the baby seal?  That's when you grab a baby
fur seal by it's hind flippers, whirl it around your head, and dash
out the brains of a fur sealer with it!)