Re: [ST] Tools for wheel removal

Walt,
I tried that and my axle was just too tight and it did not work.  Another
thing to try at Home Depot is a 3/4 to 3/4 connector bolt, but again in my
case the axle was too tight and it wound up twisting apart.  I wound up
finding a metric allen wrench set for $10 in one of the tool stores that
sells the "high quality" junk from China.  Sometimes a good "alternate" tool
works and in others you have to get the right thing.  I think McMasters
wanted something like $70 for a 19mm allen socket.
Rod

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin