Re: [ST] Jack's issues are our issues

Gmail is exactly like the digest, you still wade through the shi ite to find
the comments.

I understand Jack's (xxxx'x) point but have seen myself try and moderate the
point to people on other lists and while for a day or two you see the effort
made, ultimately people don't care. They don't see the need themselves.

Its like car drivers seeing motorcycle issues, until every car driver is
forced to ride a bike for a month they will never appreciate the argument.
Telling Jack to use p mail etc is the same as telling a motorcycle
enthusiast who complains about people pulling out from junctions in front of
him to change his bike to a different form of transport