From: Nathan Maher <nate@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 10:25:57 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Digest thread / Old Guard

Hey, I wonder if I qualify for the "Old Guard" even though I'm
young(ish)?  Been a member of the liST for something like 4yrs now, all
the way back to when I met Bil down at Mid-Ohio for some racing and
Tequila.  Damn, that was a while ago...

As for going the way of a Bulleting Board or some other online format
meh, I'd rather it stay the way it is.

That's my 2Â,

Nate
00SprintRS

P.s. And Jack, I see you're a LOST fan, great show eh?

And besides, I bet that beside about six of us most users