Re: [ST] Old Guard

Well, I've been around longer than 2, but less than 4.  I think I popped
on here in 2003, but didn't actually get a Sprint til late '04.  I did a
lot of reading and lurking until then.

Oh, and I'm all for keeping the format the same.  I'm on several BB's
and I prefer to keep this one e-mail...

Dan

>>> matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx 2/13/2006 9:37 AM >>>
Well Nathan is one, and I'm another that's been here for around 4 years
now.  It would be neat to get a tally of those of us who have been here
for say 4 years or more.  That would bring us back to some original
owners in the first three years of production of the ST - before they
started tweaking and changing it.  Add on to the list if you are one of
us!!  (Any bets on the over/under of Jack's 6?)

Nathan Maher
Matt Heyer

www.packereng.com